Meet Dr. Tumeniuk
Dr. Tumeniuk started practicing dentistry in Southern Connecticut in 1988 and he opened his practice in Milford, Connecticut in 1991. He attended Boston College for his undergraduate studies and graduated from Fairleigh S. Dickinson College of Dental Medicine as a doctor of medical dentistry. After finishing his studies he completed residency at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City.
Dr. Tumeniuk has completed thousands of hours of continuing education to advance his knowledge in the most current of dental services, materials and advanced technologies.
- The Academy of General Dentistry
- The American Dental Association
- The Connecticut State Dental Association
- President of the Milford Dental Society
- Member of the New Haven Dental Society
- National Society of Dental Practitioner’s since 1988
- New England Board of Dental Examiners